Take any hundred companies who are exploring the deployment of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), follow them through 5 years, and here's what you'll find:
- One (1) will have a flexible and comprehensive system they use to save money and make real time business decisions
- Four (4) will have deployed pieces of a system focused on OEE or quality, which saves them money and gives them better visibility in problem areas
- Five (5) are still performing pilots and nailing down requirements
- Thirty-three (33) will have completely disabled or removed the system they installed
- Fifty-seven (57) will have done nothing because they felt MES deployment was too difficult, too expensive, or they didn’t think they were ready
That's 5% successful, 95% unsuccessful.
There is no magic 10-step process to MES success, and there are many reasons MES projects fail (or never even happen). Moving through a Catalyst process to align your manufacturing system capability with your business goals will aide you in building the strategy, and will give you a bullet-proof and successful execution path.
With that in mind, I'd like to introduce you to the people of Toward Zero. We assembled a brain trust of almost 30 of the very best, most knowledgeable manufacturing experts in industry today to design our Catalyst program, and execute the strategies helping companies achieve their strategic initiatives faster and with greater returns. We have dozens of references from clients who have been impacted by Catalyst. There are millions of dollars saved and many problems overcome by our Catalyst customers.
Be in the 5% achieving success. Call us today at 877-272-4501. or Schedule a time to meet with me by clicking here: 60 min, 30 min, and 15 min meeting
See our Case Study at http://info.towardzero.com/catalyst